Hello to everyone. I just wanted to give a little background on my situation. I’m 27 years old and I’m in good shape.
Recently I have noticed that I have some small bump on my right testicle and was wondering what could it be.
In about same time I have noticed this, or to be more correct, two days earlier, while I was playing tennis with my friend the ball hit me once in my testicles. It causing me no pain what so ever.
I would really like to think that my bump is caused by that hit, but I would like to be sure.
Any advice, or help that anyone can provide me with would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, I look forward to your responses

There can't be any better advice for you than to seek medical help. It is quite possible that your bump is caused by the ball hit.
The hit could cause edema of testicle tissue and you would probably think this is some organic bump, but that is only fluid collection.
But, what worries me is that if this was caused by ball strike, than it would be accompanied by strong pain.
You said that you feel no pain and that leads us to the conclusion that you maybe suffering from testicle cancer called seminoma.
It causes no pain and it is just as you describe it. One “good” thing about this tumor is that can be well treated with x-rays therapy.
Therefore, there is no reason to wait. Contact your GP and schedule an examination.

hey im 15 years old and i just noticed this tiny bump on my left testicle and its been worrying me for about a week or 2 now and i really not sure what it is and its kind of scaring me, and i dont really want to go to a doctor and find out it is cancer but i know thats probably the best thing to do but i would like to know what are other reasons for a testicular lump other than cancer and what the lump would feel like if it were cancer.
thanks guys

Im 13 i think thats to young to get cancer but i found a small lump and nows its achein. i dont really want to go to a doctor although it may be for the best. any advice?

If i were you i'd get that lump checked out, as one of the symptoms of testicular cancer is aching in the effected testical. Oh and no, 13 isn't too young to get cancer, that's what my doctor says anyway.

uhhmm..
Cancer doesn't hurt until near the end (before death)..
my uncle had testicular cancer and it never hurt him so he never bothered going to get it checked out. You should still go get it checked out.

I am 19 and I have been having a little bump on my testicle for about two months what should i do

i've had a tiny bump on my testicle for years now. i've gotten it checked by the doctor several times. twice i've had an ultra sound (i think that's what it was) and there was no cancer. This isn't advice to not get yourself checked out. You most definitely should. It will provide you with peace of mind and maybe save your life. I just want to know what else it could be. It aches every so often. The size has never changed.

anonymous wrote:

uhhmm..

don't ever come to a medical forum and give false information. lower back, abdominal, and genital aches are all symptoms of testicular cancer. not everyone experiences these symptoms, and if you are feeling aches it has nothing to do with the time stage. but you most definitely should get medically examined asap. if by chance cancer, the earlier the detection the better.

hi i have had a lump on my testicle now for about 2 months and have no pain or symptoms at all, but im still really concerned, is it best for me to go and get it checked out as i dont know what a testicular cancer lump feels like? thankyou