A few days ago, after a self-examination; while examination my right testical....i noticed about 2 small ball shaped "things," on the top on my testical, now of the side. i would say its in the epidydimis, there both very small, but one is bigger than the other, and they are right next to eachother....also if i squeeze it, it is painful; sorta the feeling after being hit in yr private (like someone is squeezing your testical).

Could this be a sympton of testicular cancer? I am worried, because i couldn't find this on my other testical :-(

Or could this be my Appendix of the epididymis...? :-\

These could be regular epididymitis bumps or epididymitis cysts but any lump found anywhere on the body needs to be checked.

thanks for answering that question it put my mind to ease because i have the same thing apart from i have one pimple like lump i thought it was cancer i was really scared thinking i was gonna die or something lol but turns its not (hopefully) just wondering is it harmful in anyway?