Hello! I have problems with bronchitis. Each time I get cold or flu I get bronchitis after and I cough the following ten days. I also noticed I started to get cold more often in last two years. It seems like my immune system isn’t working properly. I decreased the number of my cigarettes but I can’t say I feel any difference. Could some vitamins help prevent bronchitis?

Hello! Vitamins are very important in strengthening of your immune system. You can try with daily use of vitamins C and A. Vitamin C is proved to be helpful in fighting off viruses that attack the respiratory system. It will strengthen your body's immune response and act well in prevention of bronchitis. Vitamin A is also very important for immune health. In chronic bronchitis, both vitamins assist in the healing of damaged lung tissue. You should quit smoking and always drink plenty of fluids. .