Hello! Ever since the summer was over I had some kind of a cold. Recently it got worse and I went to the doctor. He diagnosed me with the flu and prescribed me some medicaments. I would prefer not to take them but rely on more natural remedies. Can I kill the flu with some kind of a diet?

Hi! I don’t know if there is a specific diet that kills the flu but I do know what makes it go away quicker. You should take tones of vitamin C. Drink lemonade, eat oranges, kiwi and paprika. Also if your throat is sore too take a spoon of honey three times a day. That is what I know about natural flu killers, maybe someone else knows more...

Hello! I do know some natural remedies too. For example salmon is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which fights inflammation. Yogurt and green tea help stimulate the immune system. You should also fuel your body with natural vitamins found in foods such as dark green, red, and yellow vegetables or fruits. You could also take the vitamin supplements but I always vote for more natural way to increase vitamin intake. And avoid eating food which is hard to digest since all your energy will go to your stomach and none will be left for your body to fight the virus. Drink lot of fluid too: tea, fruit juice, water or warm milk.