I would like to hear what the best bronchitis prevention is for in last years I happened to have frequent bronchitis situations especially during winter time and I now would like to know how to prevent bronchitis. I mean is there any special preventive cure or treatment I could be using in this situation and do you think I could keep on having regular aerobic exercises for I think that maybe sometimes it also might be the cause of my bronchitis situation? Thanks!

Hi there! I don't see why you should stop exercising for if you ask me aerobic could also be one of the good bronchitis prevention for it affects your lungs keeping them in good form and shape and that is what is also important in bronchitis prevention. Basically having good immune system is the essential when it comes to bronchitis prevention and here is what I do to protect myself from bronchitis and nit just from the bronchitis-I also exercise regularly even in the winter months and always am trying to have regular rest, vitamins and good nutrition rich in vitamins and fibers is the major shape of bronchitis prevention for me and the essential part here is not to smoke for the smoking is one of the most common triggers in bronchitis patients. Watch out on your hygiene and keep your home clean by regularly winding the air in your rooms. And immunization is also one of the effective bronchitis prevention that could protect you not only from bronchitis but also from cold or flu which in many cases could lead to the bronchitis condition if not treated right.