okay well im starting to worry a little i have unproctected sex all the time, but in december i just got off my period and i had sex and 2 days after i had sex i started spotting and like a week after i started getting mild cramps. i did do a pregancy test before i was suppose to get my next period, but it came negative and my period that i got was really light pink and hardly anything, same thing for the next month to. ever since then though i have been having cramps for 2 months non stop and my boobs constately hurt and itch. i just dont know what to do and need some help before i make an appointment for my gyno.. help please

Hi honey! The breast thing sounds like pregnancy! But since you stated you have unprotected sex all the time, you could be just pregnant! BUT since you have had 2 periods - even though light, it could be from an infection or even an STI!!!! Have you or your partner been checked recently for an STI?

ya we both have been checked and we both were fine neither of us have anything. i just dont know what i should do cuz when i did take the test it was 2 almost 3 months ago and i havent really thought i was pregnant, just cuz i dont feel sick, i get tired and run out of energy fast but other than that its just my boobs and cramping. my periods are usually between 4-5 days and the last two months its really light spotting that last for 2 days at the most.. help??

Take another test - a higher end one and do it in the morning! IF it says negative I definitely want you to make an appointment with a gynecologist! You probably have an Ovarian Cyst - google the symptoms of an Ovarian Cyst! Let me know how you make out with the test too OK? Also since you are trying to be pregnant I would advise you to start taking prenatal vitamins, they not only help with the baby's development BUT they have been proven to increase your fertility! Good luck and let me know OK?