I have been on BC for 4 months. My period just came 2 weeks early, or at least I think it's my period... At first I had really bad cramping and then I started having very dark discharge with a little bit of bright red blood. I took a pregnancy test and am NOT pregnant. Right before this all happened my boyfriend and I had pretty rough sex. This has been going on for 5 days now and I'm starting to get concerned... The discharge has been enough where I need to wear a tampon. Any ideas?!?!

I'm having the same problem. I'm not on BC but I'm having an early period (about 2 weeks early) and it's very dark. ? ?

I have a clear discharge, white blood cells. I have been clotting and got off my period 2 weeks ago. STD?

i have the exact same problem but ive had it for 2 months ! about two weeks before my period ive gotten this and it sucks.im on BC but i dont know if that could be the cause ? please help !

Stress and/or a change is diet is a factor that can play into the intensity of your period. Starting out on BC is always a little on the iffy side. Your body needs a few months to get used to the product that is now regulating your system. If any of these symptoms persist PLEASE go see your doctor or ob-gyn!!!