i have was on the depo shot for about a year and a half. i have been off of it now for about 2 months. i have been having having dark discharge here and there. it comes and goes. me and my boyfriend had sex. he ejaculated in me and when he pulled out, the cum was a dark brownish/reddish color. this has never happened to me. any answers?? suggestions?? anything would help.
thanks

Supporter
its just your body adjusting to not having the shot anymore. but if you do not want to get pregnant make sure you use a condom or switch to a different kind of birth control

Adrienne I see you comment on a lot of dilemma's :-P Could you help with mine ?
Ok so I have been researching and trying to find answers. I had sex with my husband everyday for a week straight. I starting feeling a bit blahh, extremely tired everyday for a little over a week now and, headaches everyday, slight cramping, and feeling sick but not to the point of vomiting. As I was looking at pregnancy symptoms I came across a link to check your ovulation calender to see when your fertile. Well what do you no, that full week I had sex was the week I was ovulating. What are the chances of me being pregnant? I came off birth control about 1 month ago and we been having sex without a condom for about 10 mins then he puts a condom on. There was one time that week where he used the pull out method. What are the chances of getting pregnant off pre-cum ? got off BC a month ago, and ovulating? Please have some answers for me... has anyone experiences this and did u end up gettin pregnant? Thanks,

Supporter
there is always a chance of pregnancy when there is unprotected sex involved but the chances of getting pregnant the month that you stopped taking birth control are pretty slim. Often when you quit taking birth control it takes approximatively 3 months for things to get back to normal hormonally. the symptoms you listed are all common with early pregnancy so I would suggest taking a home pregnancy test the day you are supposed to have your period. but as for a good website to keep track of your period and days that you are fertile I can only suggest ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed. it has helped me a lot for when I am afraid that i might be pregnant or when i was trying to get pregnant. I hope this helped :)

Yea I am not suppose to get my period until the 18th which is still 9 days... the suspense of waiting is killing me... I didn't just stop my BC after I stopped it i got my period that month still and now this is the 2nd month. I was just curious if I would get these symptoms a week before my period? I have had some discharge when I wipe as well, and last night when I wiped there was white mucus gooey stuff in my urine ( sorry for details) So its just been driving me crazy what's been going on

Supporter
the headaches and extra discharge are very common before the missed period especially the headaches, but most symptoms dont start until after your missed period

Well I get my period every month and I am usually aware of my symptoms, I have never had constant headaches before i get my period... also don't get tender breast like i have now either..