Hello! I’m 32 and am under the stress lately. I work hard and often have headaches that affect my work and my mood. I feel I need to relax somehow. I’ve heard something of cranial massage, but don’t know much about it. So I’d like to hear some general information about cranial massage.

Hi! It is effective believe me. About a year ago my friend advised me to go visit cranisacral practitioner who may be massage therapist, chiropractors, dentist or physical therapist. I’m sure it increases a general sense of well-being; it is good for one ho has migraine headaches and also helps with neck and back pain. It is about gentle movements, it is a non invasive technique that improves the functioning of the central nervous system. I’ve heard it is effective for many other medical problems like autism disorder, learning disabilities, emotional problems, stress…But I have to say that not all the experts think so. Many of them claim that the cranial massage or to be more precise craniosacral therapy doesn’t provides effects at all. It’s all about autosuggestion they say. Well I say autosuggestion or not, it works for me. Now it’s up to you. You’ve got nothing to loose. My headaches are gone.