Hi, I’m 25 y old female and I have weight problem. I’ve tried my diets but with no result. Some “pill” diets did reduce my bodyweight but only as long as was taking them – as soon as I stoped with the treatment weight would come back. Recently I’ve heard for Blood Type Diet and I’m wondering have anybody tried it?? Is it effective?? I’m really fed up with all those diets that were suppose to help you but never do… I really don’t want to start another one until I’m 100% sure it will work for me.

The whole "blood type diet" theory presents many problems that prevent me from seriously basing any of my dietary choices upon them. So far this “revolutionary” diet gives you nothing different from other diets. Authors simply say that regarding which blood type you are you should use specific diet program. But all those blood type redundant diets are well known and from your story I believe that you’ve tried most of them. That is why I believe that you will have the same result with this one.