I have heard that massage therapy is effective in reducing the stress and I am curious now how it could be of help. I will be having my first massage therapy tomorrow and am without any info of what I should be wearing and am actually concerned about the possible bruises after massage therapy for I bruise easily. Thanks!

I am addicted to massage therapy it not only reduces stress but also I figured out that it kind treats my depression condition feel like flying during each massage therapy I just love it and have it at least once a week –it so enough to charge my batteries for now. And it is not like you will be naked during massage therapy; massager would cover you with the sheet leaving uncovered the area that needs to be worked on. Anyway don't be embarrassed for it is so relaxing I simply forget about anything it is kind of a meditation for me –I could so easily step away from my thoughts during massage therapy that I just have started considering it as a form of meditation almost.