I’d like to hear if anyone can recommend me some weight loss tablets. I’ve never used something like that, but I just can’t help myself. I want to lose on weight and I need ‘chemistry’ to help me. I tried with some preparations but was very hungry and it didn’t work. Has anyone heard about some helpful preparations?

Hi, I can tell you that these powders which should be mixed with water or milk make you very hungry. I used herbalife, and lost about 5 kgs. It’s not something, but I’m satisfied. Don’t use pills that contain ppa, they have bad side effects. I heard that glucomanan supplements are very helpful, but I know anyone that tried it.

Hi any one that can help. im not large at all really just im a fanatic weight looser but i have lost the way cos i have been given these new tablets to try they have estrogen in iv been told, does this work???

reccomend
Pure Ephedrine and caffiene stack
or
Thermorexin

PPA (mentioned above) or norephedrine isomer is no longer available in the US, it was removed from the market because it was linked to a heart condition in older overweight women (and only in older overweight women). Its still in dispute whether the data used was legitimate, or corrupted by the subset the experimenters chose to use. it is a very effective appetite suppressant, though provides nearly no metabolic increase. it was often stacked with caffiene

estrogen is more likely to make you gain weight.