I have a three year old son who is diagnosed with autism. I’d like to know if autism is related to genetics for I plan to have another kid. I’ve heard the genetics is one of the main causes of autism so I’d like to hear some more info. Thx

Hi! I have an autism child diagnosed with autism. When he was 5 I decided to have another child and was really afraid of it. I’ve talked with many specialist, was studying researches, I’ve talked with many parents with autistic child. It turned out that there’s no rule and I’ve decided to have another kid, that kid today is a “normal” 7 year old girl. In fact researches show that one of the main factors that cause autism might be genetics but in general no one gene is responsible for autism development. It’s more likely that the some abnormal genetic code that can be inherited has got something to do with it. And also some researches shows that some children are born without symptoms but are having a gene code that “bear” autism which means it can be activated in some period of life.