I have creatinine value from blood test low as 0.6 mg/dL for two years. Last week I have annual blood test and it showed the same value as low level. MYy SPEC GRA-U from urinalysis is high as 1.020. I am prediabetic for type II. My blood glucose is 107.2 mg/dL, HGB AIC is 5.6 %

Other results from blood test are in the normal range. I would liek to knwo why the value of creatinine and SPEC GRA-U are high. I have several UTI tract infetion in the past two years. I also have microhaematuria (+++).

I do appreciate your time and knowledge. ? !

Hi there,

The substance that your body produces during your natural activities is creatinine. This substance needs to get out of your body and the only way that it does this is through your kidneys. The thing is that normal level of creatinine is from 60 to 100 micromoles per liter. If I am not mistaking the this can only indicate that your kidneys are really functioning regularly and that you do not have any kind of abnormalities in them. So in my opinion you should not worry about this but if you creatinine levels rise higher then you will have to see a doctor and run some test. I hope this helped a bit.

All the best,

Danella

06 creatinine value by dath to loo