What is ahead, for a creatinine level of 14, can the levels be brought back down?

I just read your message today. Have you tried anything to lower your Creatinine?

I read that Amla or Goosebery or Embelica in English is a very useful plant for that purpose. Many medical studies have been conducted both in India as well as Japan on this plant. All the best

Hi there,
There are few things that you need to know about creatinine. This is so called waste from our muscles and it is produced from creatine which is very important energy for our muscles. Your level of creatinine should maintain on the same level because it depends on the muscle mass. If I am not mistaking the levels of normal creatinine for adults is 10 to 12, and yours is 14 now. I think that this can indicate that you are having problems with your kidneys. If you check your kidneys now you might find out that your kidneys have some kind of dysfunction. Severe kidney disease can cause alterations in cratinine levels in your body.

actually normal creatinine level is 0.2 to 0.9

A normal creatinine is under 1.3. Definitely not 10-12.