I am currently writing this post because I want to share my experience with detoxing at home off of the Metadone Clinic with no tapering or help from them. (Cold Turkey). I know there are others out there trying to do it cold turkey and believe me I know that if you can make it through your psycholigical dependence in the first 3 days you can handle the physical stuff. I am still in my first week, today is Wednesday and my last clinic dose was Saturday. Believe me, this is not easy. I have a reason to keep me strong though, my babies. They need a good, sober mother and I'm ready to be that for them, instead of doped up on methadone all the time. I will share with you a little about how I got here in the first place.

I started on Percocet after my first cesarian section, then the tolerance built up and I got on snorting OxyContin. That lasted a year. I was a pill head. I heard about the clinic. So I went. This was a very bad mistake but at the time, I thought it was a good Idea and cheaper than my current habit. I didn't know how powerful methadone was and that I would become very very dependant on it. So I was at the clinic the first time for a year then I found a doctor that prescribed Suboxone. I got on that and it helped me for a year. IT totally eliminates the cravings but its just another pill I was dependent on. But it really did help. So then I stopped taking that. The suboxone withdrawals werent that bad I was just very tired, couldnt move my legs or anything. It was bearable though. I sold out though and called an old friend and got some Lortab. I took the Lortab for about a week then she was out and all she had was methadone pills. I promised myself I wouldnt get back on it but I did. So, I was back on methadone pills for about 9 months then all of the sudden got my source cut off. I went back to the clinic miserable about it. They only put me on 25mg. thank goodness. I only went for 1 week then my money ran out. I didnt have my doseing money or gas money so I had to go cold turkey. Now, I will share with you how, I'm managing.

The first 2 days weren't bad, because of the half-life it was still in my body. The third day was bad. I am constantly nauseaous. It wont go away. I cant eat, and cant sleep. I have to just lay around. I'm doing this for my babies. I have to look at them constantly because it gives me my reason not to go out and score. I do however have some low dose Lortab (2.5) that I got off the street to help me along in the cold-turkey process. I am remaining optimisitc you have to or you will fail. So thats where I'm at. I dont have any energy but I know I will make it. The clinic is not the place for a regular pill head, because methadone is so much harder to kick than Vicodin or Lortab. Hang in there with me if you are going through this. Thanks and God Bless.

unfortunately, I am not proud to say that I am back on methadone after 2 years . This is the most god awful drug man made I feel impossible to stop. My husband was pissed off, but i made clear, defined goals which i am following, i cant explain to people how hurtin and c**p i felt every single day, that dont know my situation and I found most of them to stigmatize any ways. Then I was diagnosed with fibromayalgia, 2 misplaced parts of my spine and a severe fracture, where i received opiates, percocets if i went to walk ins every day and finally codeine (doctor stigmatizing a legitamite problem, then again he is probably right. I tell you, I thought since I lost my job and my husband could provide during my recovery, what is enough, 2 weeks, 2 months, etc. fine I willl take that, but 2 YEARS after seeing sports medicine, and naturopath doctors, I felt like the most pathetic wife, not being able to do simple things, drinking all the time, almost killed my relationships, So now i am back on 60 mgs. Got my license (i was terrified to drive), sleep got worse, i can deal without food but sleep is imperative to have the luxury of, depression, anxiety got worse. I kind of wish i could persevere, but I really want to go to a REAL Ibogaine clinic. Please look on you tube under ibogaine in the news and Ibogaine - rite of passage, and also on google look under ketamine and opiate withdrawal, there are clinic trials of both. I feel so bad after all the emotional and congratulation comments, I really do. I thought i could make it, And i may have had i had the strength to persevere, but the fibromyalgia left me on my back, so maybe i was confusing the pain and discomfort for withdrawal, I hope and i hope one day i hope to keep trying to beat this nasty drug. What inspired my to write that is it worked for me in the beginning even though every day and hour i was stuck between 4 walls, gave up meditating, gave up working out and gave up on myself. I only sincerely wanted to help others that of course the powers that be would never be announcing such unorthedox treatment?. As per the other ones boyfriend, maybe watch these videos and documents I have researched and share it with him. Most addicts of methadone will feel great about alternatives. It wont feel so pushy, It would seem as if you care. Dont push him, people have to come to the conclusion themselves. You don't know how painful and sickly you feel without and i am fortunate to not have any responsibilities or children....etc when i quit, it was just all the guilt that i couldn't take care of my husband and i have always been the housewife type. I felt useless and terrified he would think that too. No excuses though. Sorry I couldn't come up with aanything more positive to tell you. and I hope my honesty makes up for that. All the best to you all. Please post anything that works or worked for someone you love. I guess this is why they say 99.9% chance of failure. But all we can do is try to overcome this pathetic drug that if i would have known all this before I began, I swear I wouldn't have touched it with a ten foot pole, I have detoxed from all opiates, and felt like c**p for a bit, not this one. Also I have asked many heroin addicts (which i personally would not know) but they say, although more intense withdrawals, it is a shorter period of time and really a walk in the park. Also I have even wrote ti Intervention regarding myself, not that I would ever want to expose my problems but I think I need 3 months or more of intensive treatment in a far away place that would teach me the skills I need, and lots of activities to get my mind off of it. 21 day programs for me (didn't work) and I can't afford 60-90,000$ for intensive treatment. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use                    

I am in the exact same place in my life as you at the moment or were. I am on day 7 and I feel ok. I was very agitated this morning and was having no patience with my daughter. I had 5mg lortab to take if I couldn't make it with nothing at all. I cried because I didn't want to take it but I did and it helped with the anxiousness. I commend you for what you are doing or have done and I know it is not easy. Keep it up and your children will only benefit from this in the long run.

I have been on Methadone for over 5 years now! Wow...made me sick to my stomach when I just wrote that...5 f'en years! I was originally prescribed to pain pills for Endometriosis when I was just a teen. I went years taking the narcotic medicine as perscribed, not abusing it, until my father died & suddenly are issurance was cut off. I though nothing of it until I ran out of my Norco and was sicker than a dog. I have never in my life felt like that and really didn't want to continue to feel like that so my DR. suggested a Methadone treatment program. WHY OH WHY HE DID...I still don't know. I truly feel it was the worst thing I ever could of done in my life. At one point I was all the way up to 170mg of Methadone just to kill the pain for 3-4 days out of the month when I had my period. Why they would ever put a girl as small as me on such a high dose way amazing to me! They just kept uping it & uping it, everytime I complained of feeling sick in the morning. I have been detoxing very, very slowly for over 2 years now & have gotten down to less than 60 mgs! FIRST OFF...NO ONE NEEDS TO BE ON A DOSE THAT HIGH...EVER! Now that my body has adsjusted I feel just as pain free on less than 60mgs as I did on that insane amt. of 180mgs.    Now here is the hard part...how the hell can you get off this sh*t...COMPLETLY! I have tried numerous times & even at one point was at only 12mgs....but could not funtion!  I have 2 children and work fulltime to support my family...I do not have the money to just take a week or two off work and lay around feeling like I'm dying. I also have Hep C which does not help as the DR's are just trying to put me on pain pill for that... ARGGHH.  Anyone have ANY suggestions for kicking the last few mgs. of methadone? Is Suboxone REALLY any easier to get off of. I DO NOT have ANY craving to use drugs...I just can't handle the SEVER withdrawls that comes along with getting of this c**p as I already feel like c**p from my diesese.  I am just SO sick of being on methadone & feeling so tied down because of it.      TO ANYONE THINKING OF GETTING ON METHADONE TO GET OFF OPIATES....DON"T!!!! JUST KICK THE HABIT YOU HAVE...if you can!   If not, try not to be on it longer than a month!  From experince...it is SO much less sever of withdrawls than methadone and is ALOT shorter of a withdrawl time than Methadone because of it's half-life.   I SOOOO WANT OFF THIS c**p...BUT CAN"T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT & STILL FUNTION!  ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATE.

I know this post is over a year old but you can't take ANY narcotics (even low doses of lortab) and call what you are doing "going cold-turkey". You're just fooling yourself if you think that is what you're doing. So if you really want to go the cold turkey route, you have to stop EVERYTHING. This is the hardest method of getting off drugs of any kind, and it looks like it's not the method for you. You're slipping too often. You need a program to follow, whether it's an inpatient program at a hospital or rehab or whatever. But what you're doing now (or a year ago anyway) is simply not working.

Been on oxycodone for about 21/2 years. Never been on anything before. Very stressful job and it help me make it. I am fifty and never. I have winged down to 30 mg a day but only for a few days. Before that it was about 3 a day and sometimes more. I have to quit. I can't afford it anymore. The doctor cut the script totally in half and then half of that so it has been a yo yo roller coaster the whole time. I have to work and I am worried. I am in college and worried about that.. I worry if I am going to make it.

i have found your post most interesting and i do really hope you are successfull ive done it before with nothing and i went through withdrawl for about 2 and a half months but thats probably because i was on a really high dose and i cut it down from 200 to 40 within 2 weeks and shortly after that i was completely off the methadone and everything else used excercise and eating better as a way to cope i guess but then a few months ago 3 months after i got off my grandfather died i lost my best friend also and alot of other bad things happened all in the course of a week or 2. i did lose it but i did not use however after a month of it i almost did and went back on 30 mgs of methadone a day. wont go to the clinic because they put me and other people on way to much of it. but im trying to cold turkey it and my body wont seem to let me do it easily this time. last time i had a very strong will and will power my way of thinking was unstoppable i had soo much hope and i was successfull this time around i dont have that hope anymore i dont even have the mental thinking that i need to do it. not cause im depressed but more because of the fact that this time its kicking my ass. i wanted to know how long your withdrawl was off 25 mg a day cause im relatively at the same dose right now in pill form. now i do have other problems also i have chronic pain herniated disks etc and nerve damage which i know i can handle without pain meds but my problem now is psychologically in my head i have what you would call mental problems or mental illness i guess but i remain for the most part a functioonal one. i envy you because you have children you have something to hold on to and something to fight for. if you ever really struggle and you will once its out of your body youll crave again but it does go away and i found with alot of excercise and proper diet i was unstoppable. now i gotta do it again i want to go to rehab to do it because of my high blood pressure and heart rate during the detox process but they dont know how to properly help someone whos been on methadone maintence for years. they either cold turkey it or wean down alot slower then 5 mg a day it depends on the person but they should be givin a choice. anyway back to the topic how long did your withdrawl last i know coming off 30 wont be anywhere near as bad as 200 ive heard the detox is about 15 days or so. wanting to know how that went for you or how long you made it. i dont have kids or anything to tie me down so i try to look at my family for a reason to fight or my future. but my head gets into the way and i get lost in my own head which is the one place you dont wanna be but i have remained clean for 3 years now. however i dont consider my self all the way clean unless im off everything mainly the methadone. that could be my mental illness talking or my addiction im not sure anymore. i have serious anxiety problems it gets very bad and i pass out quite often i even am afraid to be in the same room as people i believe i have some sort of social anxiety disorder along with DID also known as MPD. so i gotta battle a few things but any information you can give me on the detox of methadone 25-30 mg a day would be helpfull this time is different then the last im not as strong willed or i am and my head is just getting in the way. also cant sit still and im afraid of damn near anything i wasnt always this bad though i think the methadone is causing most of it. any information u have will help because i could use all the help i could get. my name is jim by the way and i hope you stay successfull and they i join that sucess for a second time soon enough. oh and one more thing i cant take suboxone or subutex i tried it 2 times and it sent me into a ceizure and high blood pressure and this was after i waited for the appropiate time 48 hours on opiates and 1-2 weeks on methadone depending on the dose. so i cant have the help of suboxone plus i think its trading one hell for another.

Help night five of at home meth detox coming off of 40 mg completely cold turkey I'm ready to die at this point I've come off dope so many times what a cakewalk compared to this help help help

NibNed,,I COULD HAVE DONE THAT TOO,,BUT people places things? WHAY DID I EVER THINK I NEEDED THIS TO BEGINE WITH YOU ARE RIGHT,,IT "IS" EASIER,,SO MUCH,,EASIER & THIS IS A FACT,,I EVEN HAVE A CONNECTION NOW,,OF ALL TIMES,!!?? I THINK THE DEVIL KNOWS WHEN I'M TRYING TO GET STRAIGHT..AHHH I MEANT TRYING TO GET CLEAN..WITHDRAWALS MUST BE DONE NOW..BUT WHAT DO I DO WHEN I SEE MY FRIEND HOLD OUT HIS HAND & IN HIS PALM ,,,WILL BE A BAG STAMPED,,?? DO I IMAGINE YEAH I'LL DO THAT "THEN" I'LL WITHDRAWA FROM THAT? WHAT? I STILL HAVE METHADONE IN MY BLOOD,,I MUST BE NUTS OHH YES,,I FORGOT THE COMPOUNDS,,ARE MEANT TO CLEAN YOUR BLOOD STREAM TODAY I WILL EXPLORE THE SEROTONIN FACTORS FOR DEPRESSION..ANXIETY THERE'S ANOTHER THING THEY SEAR WILL TAKE AWAY THE SUFFERING.."" X2?""LOOK THAT UP..TELL ME WHAT YOU DERIVED FROM "Withdrawal-ease" thank you.....can we say where we livebetter not..huh?

I KEEP THINKING IF I KEEP RETURNING TO THE CLINIC I CAN KEEP ALL THE TALE HOMES,THAT WAY I CAN SLOWLY TAKE SMALL DOSES,BUT THIS SHOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS BEC AFTER EACH 2 WEEKS I RETURN I WILL HAVE TO DRINK MORE THAN I DRANK AT HOME THUS I WILL BE STARRTING ALL OVER UNTIL I REACH AT LEAST 40MILS!

THEY HAD SOME NERVE FOR MANY YRS I'VE BEEN THE PERFECT PATIENT NEVER DURTY1 ALWAYS THERE FOR "CALL BACKS" THHIS TIME I'M NOT ANSWERING TO THAT CALL..I WILL WIAT UNTIL AFTER 4PM WHEN THE GIRL WHO CALLS HAS ALREADY GONE FOR THE DAY BUT I KNOW THESE DIE HARDS IF I KNOW HER SHE'LL CALL ME FROM HER HOME,,I USED TO TELL THEM TO CALL EARLY MORN SO I CAN SECURE MY RIDE BUT THAT'S OVER I REUFSE TO LEAVE MY HOUSE &,DRIVE ALONE IN THE DARK,,AFTRA ALL I ALREADY HAVE MY MEDS,,BUT I WORRY ABOUT WHAT CONSEQUESBES THAT WILL TRIGGER,,THEN AGAIN WHAT ELSE COULD HAPPEN,I'VE ATTENED SO LONG WITHOUT EVER MISSING THAT CALL BUT AGAIN,,WHAT CAN T HEY DO TO ME KNOWING THE VERY REASON WHY I DIDN'T SHOW UP WAS THE SAME REASON,,I 'VE NOT HAD A RIDE..MAYBE THEY'LL FINALLY BALME THE CPOUNSELOR FOR HIS NEGLECT,,

THEY KNOW THE WAY HE IS,,& HOW HE NEGLECTED TO LOWER ME,,HE LED ME TO BELIVE HE WAS LOWERING ME IN A BLIND TAPER..HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME WHY DON'T YOU TRANSFER? WHAT?AFTER THE TERROR I WENT THROUGH HE KNEW I' LOST MY RIDE,,UNDER UNSCRUPULOUS CIRCUMSTANCES & POLITICAL MANIPULATION..RE:TRANSPOTATION! HE KNEW I'D HAVE TO ATTEND 30 DAYS & HERE IS GIVING ME AN INSANE IPTION IT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE,,HE KNOWS I'M INTELLIGENT & RTESENTS IT HE EVEN ACCUSED"ME" OF HAVING AHD ISSUES W/ MY LAST DRIVER..WHEN I TOLD HIM WHAT ARE YOU SAYING IT WAS THE COUNTY" NOT A PROBLEM W/ THE DRIVER INFACT I TOLD YOU 1000 TIMES I HAD TO BE RAISED "BECAUSE" I L;OST MY DRIVER & HE WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME..& HIS FRIENDSHIPMY "RIDE' HELPED ME TOTHIS COUNSELOR IS A CREEP,,I'M BEING SUBJECTED TO DUMB REMARKS ,,WHILE HIS INSENSITIVITY IS DANGEROUS,& FAR WORSE THAN MY ADDICTION,! I HAD TO REMIND HIM ...

HIS B..A. DEGREE,IS ONLY ACEDEMIA WHILE I'VE ALWAYS QUESTIONED HIS IRRESPOSIBLE,NATURE HE TOOK WEEKS OFF,, I HAD TO ASSUME WHATEVER ISSUES HE WAS HAVING HAD TO BE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES SO IN AN EFFORT TO DEFEND ..KNOWING HE NEGLECTED ME,,THEN HAVING NO ANSWERS,,WHEN I CONFRONTED HIM ABOUT IT,,HE SHOT BACK! I HEARD ABOUT HOW NARCISISSTIC COUNSELORS CAN BE & EVEN THE ONES THAT "WERE" ON DRUGS ARE WORSE,,ONE WOULD ASSUME SINCE THEY EXPERIENCED ALREADY HAVING BEEN ADDICTED, WOULD BE MORE SYMPATHETIC,? BUT THEY'RE MORE EGOTOISTICAL !!, WHEN I TOLD HIM THIS HE CAME BACK AT ME W/ REMARKS,,HIS INABILITY TO DEAL W/ ADDICTS& & SOMEONE AS AWARE & SHARP AS I AM WAS AN INSULT,,HE,, "YOU'RE DEVOID IN NATURE ---BUT WHAT'S WORSE,,YOU'RE DEVOID OF KNOWLEDGE RE: PATIENTS NEEDS",{ DIDN'T TELL THE DR,,TO LOWER ME INSTEAD YOU KISSED UP TO HIOS DICTATES THEN ALLOWED HIM TO KEEP ME ON 6 0 MILS?

AFTER I DEMANDED YOU TAKE YOU DOWN? IN OCTOBER? SURE,I 'M BIPOLAR BUT WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE.. IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT BRING "MANIC" TO THE EMOTIONAL SURFACE.--.YOU'TRE MISSING A "DEGREE" HUMAN COMMUNICATION,& I WILL NOT LEAVE THIS ALONE,,OR LET IT GO" AND ?? I'M?THE ONE ON METHADONE?? I'M THE ONE WHO HAS BIPOLAR? A STUDY OF 80% OF INTERVIEWS WHILE{UNDIAGNOSED} ,,WERE SAID TO ALL HAVE MOOD ISSUES,,YOU HAVE NO RIGHT HAVING BEEN A COUNSELOR THE KEY WORD IS CONTROL,,& YOURS IS DANGERPOUS & DEBILITATING I SWEAR IF I'M GONNA SUFFER THROUGH THIS ...WHEN I SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO BE SO DRAINED & DEPRESSED SO TERRIFIED BEC-WHEN I WAS READY YOU NEGLECTED TO LOWER ME,,& MY RIDE WAS IN JEOPARDY I TOLD YOU MY MOM HAD HEALTH ISSUES FOR THE 1ST TIME IN HER LIFE & SHE'S NOT A NEEDY WOMAN RATHER INDEPENDENT BUT IT IS NOW THAT I MUST ENDURE DETOX & WORRY ABOUT HER ISSUES BUT AT THE SAME TIME ,,,, SHE NEEDS ME BUT I HAVE NOBODY..TO SEE ME THROUGH THIS..

I WILL BET WHEN YOU ATTENED YOUR TUESDAY "MEETING" THE NURSES {WHO LIKE ME} WERE WORRIED& CONCERNED SAID THEY'D TRY TO ASK THAT THEY LOWER ME OR I'D NOT RETURN,,YOU HAD TO BE CONFRONTED,, BEC- I CONFIDED TO THEM I COULDN'T DRINK SO MANY MILS I SO AT THE WINDOW WHILE I HAD THE MILIMETER OF A CHANCE I SPILLED SOME BUT I HAD TOI SAY I "WANTED" TO SPIL SOME.,., I WAS SO SICK..SO WHEN I GO THROUGH HELL.. YOU AND THE DOC,,WILL ALSO BE ACCOUNTABLE! I ASKED THAT YOU WHAT DO I DO WHILE I HAVE TO ENDURE AN ATMOSPHERE THAT HAS BEEN OVWERWHELMING RE: NOT HAVING ANYONE TO TALK TO..TO HELP ME OUTSO I ORDERD COMPOUNDS THAT ARE PROMISING "" D-TOX""..A BOTTLE OF 240CAPS..

SOMETHING CALLED 'AMORYN" ANXIETY....THIS IS A GOLD-MINE" UNDER PROFESSIONAL SUPPLEMENTS,,ARE AS FOLLOWS JUST SCROLL DOWN ANY LAB,,THEY ALL CLEANSE,,TOXIC MATERIALS ---OF COURSE I ENTERED THE WORD ""SEROTONIN,,{DEPRESSION][ NEUROTRANSMITTERS] I ENTERED WORDS LIKE "WITHDRAWAL FROM DRUGS &""DETOX FROM ""HEAVY METALS"" I I FLIPPED, OUT! WHEN I SAW THE WORD DRUG""" DETOX"" IT WAS LIKE FINDING MAGIC ELIXERS BUT RE:ANYTHING THE FDA DIDN'T LAY THIER HANDS ON = THE MANUFACTURERS THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO SAY "THESE NOT MEANT TO CURE OR...""".BUT THEY CERTAINLY ARE""""GREAT & OBVIOUSLY COMPOUNDS EXSIST IN AN EFFORT TO ADDRESS ALL THE ISSUES I ENTERED!!!

IT IS A SCIENTISTS CHALLENGE TO PROVE & NOT DEPRIVE SOCIETY OF ALL OR "ANY"POSSIBLE KNOWLEDGE RE:PLANTS,& THIER MEDICINAL HEALING,PROPERTIES THAT "DO" HEAL.. THAT GROW IN REGIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD,,THAT ANCIENTS HAVE BEEN HEALING FOR CENTURIES .ENTER ""CURES & WHAT."THEY" DON'T WANT UYOU TO KNOW ABOUT"{KEVIN TRUDEAU & THE FAMOUS SLEEPING PROPHET- EDGAR CAYCE] WHO "CURED" MILLIONS WITH JOUT MAINSTREAM MEDS IF YOU'RE UNFAMILAIR W/ MR CAYCE ..

LOOK GALS I HAVE SO MUCH ON MY MIND,,SO MUCH FEAR OF BEING SICK ALL DAY THE ONLY THINK OF IS,,"" HOW LONG,WILL I BE GOING TO THAT CLINIC UNTIL IMY MILS ARELOW ENOUGH SO I CAN DO IT ALONE AT HOME,,I CANNOT ENDURE THE TRIP..ANYMORE & THE FACT REMAINS THAT THE COUNSELOR HAD 3 MONTHS TO LOWER ME AS I DEMANDED,,TELL ME I AM WRONG.....IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY..I'M SURE & THE GUILT ON HIS FACE WASN'T WORTH ""100""DEGREES"""'EMPHASIS ON DEGREE!,,I'LL BET HE DOESN'T KNOW ,RATHER IS UNAWARE,OF COMPOSERS, OF MUSIC,,ARTISTS OR BOOKS,, AS I DO! SURE COLLEGE IS GOOD IF YOU WANT A CAREER BUT """INTELLIGENCE DOES NOT A COLLEGE DEGREE MAKE""ONE CANNOT ATTAIN DEPTH,OR WILLNESS TO LISTEN,, AS ""LISTENING"" IS AN ART,,"LISTENING AND CARING,,THEY DO NOT GIVE DEGREES FOR THAT! IF I JCOULD UST BE ALONE,,WHATEVER MOOD..I 'M IN WOULD BE FINE..{I DON'T MEAN, AN ABUSIVE ATTITUDE} BUT SOLITDE 'CAUSE GOD ABOVE MUST HAVE SOMETHING SOOO0 GREAT AWAITING ME THAT "HE" SHOULD GO THIS FAR TO TEST ME..I JUST WANNA BE HAPPY....

-- WHEN YOU'RE AT REHAB ,THEY TREAT YOU W/ RESPECT THUS ALLOWING YOU TO EXPLORE YOUR INNER STRENGTHS -,IF I WERE RICH ---I'D INVITE WORTHY ADDICTS WHO UNLIKE LOW-HAN HAVING GONE TO""A RETREAT LIKE HAVEN"" 5 TIMES? ---IT WOULD BE ""ONCE""FOR ME.,,THE SURROUNDINGS WHERE ONE IS PAMPERED PHYCOLOGICALLY SPIRITUALLY,MENTALLY ---ALL THE "LYYEEESS"" & WHILE THE PRICE TAG OF 60 THOUSAND $ FOR 2 MONTHS {IS CONSIDERED LOW..{THEY SAID]..???

I'D LOVE TO SWIM,---GET MASSAGES --, ACUPUNCTURE ---, MY HAIR DONE.---MY OWN ROOM W/ A BAYHROOM ---SAUNA,,{HOWEVER I DO HAVE MY OWN BEDROOM & BATHROOM,!}! IT WOULD BE NICE BUT I CANNOT LEAVE MY PET IN MY MOM'S CARE ---YOU SEE SHE NEEDS ME,{SHE WILL NOT ADMIT IT TOTALY] BUT AT THIS CRUCIAL TIME I ' TOO" NEED TO BE PAMPERED , I DON'T HAVE A HUSBAND --NO KIDS! I AM 61 FEMALE--- STILL LOOK GREAT,,THIN,,BUT """'AFTER THIS I'M GONNA GET THE ""DERMA WAND"" FOR MY FACE..,I CANNOT IMAGINE DEVELOPING WRINKLES THAT WILL EFFECT MY LOOKS,,I WANT TO DANCE AGAIN,,TO LAUGH AGAIN, TO SEE NYC SAHRE INTELLIGENT STIMULATING CONVERSATIONS,ETC,,

THANK YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW DO I START LOWERING ..??I MEAN WHY SHOULD I RETURN WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH TO DO IT NOW AND WITH THE DETOX MEDS I AM GONNA GET OF COURSE ,MY LEVEL OF PAIN & ENDURANCE IS LOW AS ARE MY DICIPLINE ISSUE[S]. PLEASE WRITE BACK..CATHERINE J..jentilpets had to use CAPS...

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

OK SO I RELIED TO MYSELF ONLY TO ADD..THANK YOU "STEADY HEALTH" YOU SEE THERE IS WELL KNOWN CORRUPTION IN PA..& WHEN AN INSUCCNIFICANT  MANAGER HAS BEEN GIVEN THE KEYS TO THE CITY,,WHILE HAVING DESTROYED LIVES,,& RECEIVED GATUITIES ....I HAD TO OFFER THE FACTS,,AS ADDICTS ARE OFTEN SEEN AS LOWER,THAN HUMAN WHILE ATTITUDES OF INDIFFERENCE,& WHILE THE ATMOSPHERE OF DEBILITATING ,SACTIMONIUOS REPS WITH WORSE ADDICTIONS,ARE ABUSE OF POWER,THE HYPOCRACY IS JUST TOO MUCH IF YOU WERE TO SPEAK TO ANYIONE IN NY,,SAY..THE MENTALITY WOULD BE RATIONAL,,HOWD ARE THEY JUDGE" US?",WHEN CORRUPTION HAS PERMEATED SO LONG,,RESIDENTS ARE COWARDS,THEY'VE NOT SPOKEN OUT,, AS A RESULT REPS HAVE CONTINUED& IGNORED WRONG DOING, THUS UNLAWFUL,ACTIONS,,HAVING ENACTED THEIR OWN LAWS, SO I WANTED YOU TO WRITE ABOUT WHAT THEY DO HERE..SOMEONE IN WASHINMGTON TOLD ME "THEY DO THIS ALL THE TIME" I CALL IT WASTE FAUD,ABUSE LIKE THE JUSTICE DEPT,,WHEN THEY INVITED ME TO WRITE MORE ON THE SUBJECT..THANK YOU FOR PRINTING MY LETTER ABOVE..I NEED TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPRESS THESE CONCERNS,,MAYBE I CAN FIND  OTHERS WHO HAVE GONE THROUGH THE SAME THING..THOSE ARE MY REASONS FOR THIS ISSUE[S],jentilpets,

CORRECTION   I """REPLIED"""TO MYSELf Corrected spelling!

You should be proud of yourself...the fact is "YOU WANT to", You'll succeed keep trying" and it'll be all over with the help of that "HIGHER POWER" keep praying!

I'm in the clinic right now, it's been 5.5 years since i started this kind of treatment. Methadone is my worst enemy right now. I want off SSOOO Bad.  I have tried twice the furthest i got was 5 days. I only go there once a week so i only took the dose that day then went the rest of the week without, but by the next day i was supposed to go and pick up my doses i was so sick i just couldnt do it anymore. I am so dissapointed in myself for that. My baby is 8 yo. and i want so badly to be done with this stuff. For her and for ME!!  I applaud you of trying and hope you succeed.!!!!  I am going to try again your post has given me hope that i can do it too. Wish me luck and i'll keep you in my prayers. I hope we both are clean soon!!!

Please find anything that relates to Programs that allow patients to detox without having given advice,,having been neglegent..lied about lowering me!!! I never met the doctor!I did not receive legal Appeal or Hearing to report the counselors who allowed this to happne but the doctor is no good either,,he allowed me to detox at home? what kind of people get away with this,,in this STATE,,they all get away w/ moral murder I did not deserve this.& the counselors will be accountable,,the female counselor I will call her Nancy,,she should have known It was a result of my bipolar disorder that I'd even entertain DETOXING she said NOTHING but called the doctor..??My lwyer is investigating these clinics..& THEY WILL ALl BE ACCOUNTABLE I reported them to AMA and the doctor who has his own practice as I said in another post..I read the citations given to other doctors for BAD FAITH,,I am 61 & what they did to me while Nancy had the GAUL to tell me "leave it alone[?}"after I told her my counselor did noit lower me,,he is passive insensitive! a scatter brain who has thrown out letters that were menat to be filled?and everyone hates him,,they all talk about how messages go UNANSWERED during the most crucial times,,He is always taking Sick days,,etc..Thanks,,,you are right YOU CANNOT HAVE MEDS HANGING AROUND. YOU HAVE TO JUST STOP & II say IT.CANT LAST FOREVER IT CAN'T LAST LONGER THAN % DAYS THERE MUST BE a Time when it lessens Right?God I cannot go to my email,,I cannot listen to my music,,I cannot give attention to my precious pet..I am noit able to help anyone until I can help myself until I am better,,