What is the possibility of developing cronic lymes disease?

There is always that possibility, because most people that got bitten from tics do not even know they were bitten. But, in rare cases the disease may become cronic. Cronic means the symptoms are developing very slowly and are acting sdestructive to the nervous system. Hat would mean numbing, partial hearing impairment

2 months ago I was diagnosed with Chronic Lyme Disease. Based on my symptoms and lab testing, my specialist estimated that I have been sick for over 20 years (my first mature symptoms showed up around that time). It is a long road to wellness from here, but I feel like I am on the right path, and that treatment is helping me regain my quality of life.

Hello, I am a health care. I have a patient who has many sx's listed by many of you on this forum. Please all of you get tested for Lymes. There appears to be a correlation. Hyperacusis it's too early to tell as I have now found more than 3 people with Hyper then dx/w Lyme. Fear of out side for what noise may crop up etc. One has been using a hyperbarbic chamber for 6 mos and fxn's at 80% now. Not perfect but can live her life. Please continue commenting, get tested too. The other link is the gluten intolerance which seems to bother at least half of the patients. I am currently trying to find a way to raise the money it is about $8,500-9,000 for a hyperbaric chamber. She does not have the stamina or ability to go looking. I know there are scams out there. Recently that woman using cancer as a problem got donations for her treatment and scammed a number of people using $ for illegal drugs. I assure you this person is at her wits end and needs help. Anyone know of a foundation that would help r how to set up for donations friend said it was on a tv show like 20-20 or dateline last year and found nothing. Oh yes she has fibromyalgia, insomnia, and several other problems that go with it. If anyone can help me help her I would be grateful. She has moved to a retirement community for the quiet and there is now a widower next door who plays tv loud and other neighbor watches kids even tho they shouldn't be there. She must sleep in her bathtub, wears earplugs except for in the shower and is a prisoner in her own home has not left for 7 years. The Lyme disease has progressed to the tertiary state. I am sure you all realize it is like syphilis and once the spirochete enters the brain there is no medications that will cure it. Please if anyone can help me help her to get the chamber,funds, find the TV station which shared the show last fall please let me know and please have yourself tested. Thank you for any help you can give me.. I have had one patient tell me theDoc stated he knew nothing at all about Hyper and wanter the pt to see a psychiatrist. I am begging you to help me help her.

Thank you, samasia2