Hello! Three days ago I noticed something strange on my neck, it was like a small zit, I was playing with it, and then I asked my mom to look at it. I stood on the light and she took out a tick from my neck. How weird is that? I have been out in the nature last weekend, so it is possible I got it there. Anyway, today I woke up with a strange eye twitch, which wouldn’t stop during the whole day today. Does this twitching mean that I got lyme disease from the tick bite?

Hello there! Facial twitching is one of the symptoms of lyme disease but there is nobody else apart from doctor who can make this diagnose. You haven’t mentioned any other symptoms, so we can’t know for sure like this, can we? Even though there isn’t a test that can diagnose lyme disease, there are some that may contribute to it. So, the only answer to your problem is a doctor. Good luck!!!!