Hi there! I had been bitten by a tick and some days after I got this skin rash around the bite. Then the fever, chills, headaches, and fatigue started. I went to the doctors and then diagnosed a lyme disease. As I was in the early stage of the disease the doctor prescribed me zytromax . I was wondering if somebody could tell me more about this drug,if it helped and stuff! Thx in advance!

Hi! You are lucky that you discovered it in time.Early stage of the Lyme disease is almost always completely curable. Treatments with oral antibiotics for about four weeks are usually effective in fighting the first stage of Lyme . But there is a big possibility of relapse if reinfected.
Later stages of the disease are not that easily cured. I had it for 8 months now. When I was prescribed Zytromax the symptoms became mild, and I could work and go for a run sometimes. I used Zytromax in combination with Ominicef but I haven’t been cured yet.
I hope everything works good for you!