I have a question for you. I am looking for a cause of my hepatitis. I already have cirrhosis and I am waiting for a transplant now. Hepatologist at the center did not agree with the cirrhosis diagnose and reevaluated the results again. He said that it is actually hepatitis of unknown origin. Even though this is a cryptogenic hepatitis, it is still an illness I have to deal with, right?

Well, you are right about that. Even though there are almost 10 percent of liver patients with unknown cause of their problems they seem to recover well after the operation. The point is it does not mater that much, at this moment, what are the roots of your problem. You will go on the transplantation surgery no matter what. So, it would be better to prepare for that and for rehab program that comes afterwards.