I was 42 lat month, not on any form of birth control, haven't been for about four years now. However, in 2007 I had an Ectopic Pregnancy, but I was ok after. I usullay don't take very long to get pregnant all you have to do is look at me and I am. My problem though, was carrying the babies to term. I've had about 5 miscarriages between 2004 and 2007, and each time I got pregnant I was on some form of birth control even with my 15 year old daughter.

Now, I missed my period last month. It was due Feb. 25th and it hasn't come yet to date, March 3rd. I have gone over & over my dates on my calendar & come up with the same thing. It was definately due on the 25th. I am constantly going to the bathroom, very sleepy all the time, hungry all the time, dizzy, breast tingle. Of course most of those symptoms are also associated with menopause. I took a pregnancy test on Saturday & it was negative.

My girfriends keep telling me that I should take it again. But in the past I have never had to wait this long if I were pregnant to get back a positive result. All I had to do was miss my period & the next day after my test would be positive & the ultrasond would show the fetus.

Any suggestions??? %-)

I'M 40 AND I WAS FEELING THE SAME WAY YOU ARE FEELING. MY PERIOD WAS LATE, I WAS FEELING VERY SLEEPY, I HAD THE URGE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AT ALL HOURS OF TEH DAY AND NIGHT, I WAS ALSO TIRED.... TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST AND IT WAS NEGATIVE.... I WAS VERY SCARED OF BEING PREGNANT SINCE MY KIDS ARE NOW OVER 20...(I WAS DONE HAVING BABIES A LONG TIME AGO) ANYWAY, I WENT TO THE DOCTOR FOR A CHECK UP AND TO MY SURPRISE I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH LOW THYROID... THEY PUT ME ON MEDICATION AND EVENTUALLY I GOT BACK TO NORMAL.... IT TOOK A WHILE FOR MY CYCLE TO GET BACK ON TRACK THOUGH!

GET A COMPLETE CHHECK UP!

MY 2 CENTS:-)