i have throat polyps which vibrate in my throat when i sing or try to call out can it be fixed without surgury

is throat polyp or nodules dangerous?every now and then i have sore throat.it can be cure by self medication?

I am struggling with them now myself. I'm trying to find out if I can cure myself without surgery. The thing is that acid reflux in combination with the polyp is what keeps it from healing. Either using some kind of acid reflux medication or maintaining a strict alkaline diet is the most important step in allowing your body to have a fighters chance to heal itself.

Polyps are flashy growth that can occur in throat. The good thing is that they are not cancerous as some people may think. The polyps have affected your vocal cords. This is casing your problems while you sing. Is your voice always hoarse or just sometimes? I am not sure that you can see them but you can definitely fell them as a lump in your throat. The polyps are little specific and I don’t know any way to treat them without doctor. He needs to determine the level of polyps and the main cause, so then he can give you a proper treatment. You will need to rest your voice as much as possible.
Good luck,
Danella