I was told by my friend that I possibly may be having something that’s called Curpital Tunnel Syndrome for I have this sharp pain that goes from my long finger up to my shoulders. And it’s been more than half of a year that I feel this pain it affected my work too in manufacture, and this Curpital Tunnel Syndrome is not getting any easier on me it seems only that the pain is often more sharp and severe? Is there anyone with the same problem here to help me out?

Hi there! I’m the one who had it but first of all I must notice that you’ve probably misheard the name of this condition so it’s not Curpital Tunnel Syndrome but Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Your condition is likely to have been caused by the work you do I understood you work in some kind of manufacture process which actually is one of the group most affected by Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. I got my Carpal Tunnel Syndrome as a consequence of my arm injured a year ago. This sharp pain you feel in fact indicates that your medial nerve located in carpal tunnel is highly under pressure and needs to be relieved by specific treatment. As for my treatment I had surgery under local anesthesia and immediately after the surgery I felt relief but it was only after months that I really felt my arm to be totally ok. And the surgery is not the only treatment option you have. There’re drugs and medicines, also some specific exercise and alternative therapies such as chiropractic and acupuncture. I’ve also heard the yoga is very effective in reducing the pain caused by Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.