I went to see my doc last week for this constant sharp pain I feel lately. The pain has become so unbearable that I can’t even fall asleep at night. So I’ve heard my doc saying something like –carpo tunnel- I’ve never heard of it before. So this carpo tunnel what does it means and will the surgery that my doc has mentioned be of help.

This surgery you mentioned is called CTS surgery meaning carpal tunnel surgery. And for sure it helped me a lot I’m back to my normal activities again and this pain and numbness and tingling are passed for good. As I understood my doc explaining this carpal tunnel is an area inside of our arm in which is located some medium nerve. And sometimes it happens that this nerve is pressed by the surroundings ligaments or whatever and than you have this carpal tunnel syndrome that needs to be operated. At least it turned out to be the best solution for me. I’ve heard that only patients with diabetes have problems to get fully recovered but I hope it’s not your case. In most of the cases the surgery is very effective and the important thing would be for you to find an excellent surgeon that is a specialist in this field so the surgery results may be better.