Hi guys,
So for the past 3-4 weeks, I have been waking up once or twice at night because one of my hands was getting numb and it hurt. Some nights all fingers get numb, other nights just my thumb. Usually shaking the hand helps relieve the numbing. I googled my symptoms and I found that it could be carpal tunnel syndrome. What do you guys think?
What else could it be? It is mostly my right hand that gets numb. Sometimes, it also feels a bit numb upon waking and in the early morning. I don't know what to think about it. It worries me.
Thanks

Celebrity
I hope some one can give us the answer.
I too wake up a few times in the night with numbness an pins an needles in my hands.
Its been happening for a long time now. I thought it was poor circulation. My mum had carpel tunnel. I dont remember her saying about pins an needles. It pulled her middle finger in an she had an opperation to reliese it.
She also had raynards disease. That is where your hands/fingers go white an very cold.
She too had poor circulation.