Yesterday I was walking with my friend through our city. By the way we saw a man who has so swollen hands. His fingers were really big, so we noticed that passing through. It doesn’t look so bad, just it’s bigger then normal. We would like to know what could be the reason that can cause so swollen hands.

By swelling could be affected one or both hands. Swollen fingers are just one type of swollen hands. Symptoms that he probably feels are hard pain, arm, elbow, or wrist swelling. Off course, it doesn’t have to be his case, but those are common symptoms of swollen hands. There are a lot of possible causes of swollen hands but it’s likely to be some other possible causes too. Hard injury could be one of them. You don’t know if that looks like he has some injury that caused swelling of his fingers. Some diseases that could be reason are carpal tunnel syndrome and hypothyroidism. Axillary’s vein thrombosis is common problem at some conditions, which can also make someone’s hands look swollen. Pregnancy and premenstrual syndrome are some of conditions that cause general swelling, but off course that’s not case with that man, I am just enumerating it to inform you more. Many other diseases causes swollen hands so there should be seek prompt professional medical advice about it.