It’s been more than two months now that I can’t sleep for the sharp pain in my arm, I’ve stopped even driving a car for the tingling and numbness I feel in whole my arm from my fingers up to my shoulder. So I went to see my personal doc and he directed me to the orthopedics. Now I wonder how this arm pain may be orthopedics related for I don’t have any broken bone. And how orthopedics may help me? Thanks

Those symptoms you’ve described indicate that you have CTS –carpal tunnel syndrome and it is orthopedics related and if you come to be operated in order to fix this problem you have with CTS it’s more likely that the orthopedics surgeon will perform the surgery. I personally have CTS surgery and went to orthopedics hospital for that. The truth is that I never expected that this disease is orthopedics related I thought it has something to do with neurology or something like that for I had this nerve squeezed that caused me so much pain. The fact is that this carpal tunnel is placed inside the hand and when you go on exam you go to orthopedics physician who examines your arm, shoulders neck and fingers and decides what kind of a treatment would be right for you. I personally had CTS surgery performed by hand specialist in orthopedics hospital. And also there’re some other non-surgical treatment for CTS such as medicines, exercise and some alternative treatment as acupuncture and yoga.