cycst above left testicale slight discomfort some time ...just got married doctor adviced me to go for surgical intervention after getting having kid... plz help i am frustrated due to dis comfort plz help. is their any other treatement avaiable for this condition

Seems to me you know by now its a cyst.Dont know what your discomfort is as cysts are normally painless except when something goes wrong.If it is not part of the testis(growing in or out)and only attached to the testis(can move on its own) the chances are good that theres nothing to worry about.Always better to get a urologist to give his opinion.

hey got it cheaked and was told by uroglist that i shoukd wait till i get a child as there are chances of infertility as a complication in surgical intervention..plz advice if thereis any other type of treatment avaiable