Ive just noticed i have a small ball in my scrotum, Its not attached to any of the testicles so that almost 90% rules out testical cancer. i feel no pain or discomfort and you wouldnt notice it unless you feel it. You feel a little when you push onit, just like you would with a testicle. But people say on the net it might be a cyst? Any help?

Is there anything connected to the ball like a string like the testicles have. I am pretty sure it must be a cyst because it's very unlikely you have a third testical 8)

I would recommend going to the doctors because it could be anything.

Yeh it has like string attached to it. It isnt a third testicle o.0 coz ive only just noticed.. if i had 3 testicles.. im pretty sure i would of noticed in 15 years :p

if it feels like it is attached to a "string" in which case it would be a vein...then the condition MIGHT be varicocele where blood becomes trapped in the vein and cant be pumped out fast enough, or the vein is worn out and is clogged. But this is normally attached to the area directly above the testicales.

Otherwise a cyst is possible , it would jsut be a hard lump of tissue that wouldnt cause pain, but just hang around.

If this feels like this might be the case , the problem isnt serious, but can be fixed if ever it bothers you. I currently have the problem ...it tends to hurt from time to time when blood flows backwards and expands the vein, but I can normally ignore it.

Yah - I have a similar deal on my left testicle. Basically i feel a very small ball that is attached by a string to the top of my testicle. I think it is not cancer, but I was wondering if anyone had the same thing. I see people here think its a varicocele. IF so, does this really cause infertility? Should I get it checked out

once again: small small tiny ball attached to string attached to top of left testicle. Any wise words for a hypochondriac

thanks,

jd

there is a comma shaped coil attached to both testicles called the epididymis. this is probably what you're talking about.

hi i have a small small ball that is attached on top of my left testicle too
and its like really small and round and attached by a string does anyone know what this is

same here except mine is on the right side and is small like an airsoft bb ive had it for 4 months now that ive noticed it...doesnt hurt...cant feel its there only when i touchit or examine my testicles it looks like its attatched and is right on top of my right testicle any help %-)

Yes, I have the same thing, a small ball on the top of my left testicle. I am thinking about telling my dad, but it is kind of embarrassing...

exactly the same thing small rugby ball shaped thing like a small testicle on the top ofmy right one appears to be very clos and attached by a string like the normal sperm tubes (ducts?) anyway does any1 know if this will go away or i have some kind of child testicle cancer, i am also just in the middle f puberty

I Guess this is the New third testicle generation, because i too have a small extra testicle. lol. In my case i do feel the pain and I've had it for 3years now out of shame to go to the doctor! but I've finally booked an appointment for Dec 20, 2008. i will share with y'all what happened after i get the results.

I have the same thing on my right testicle. I had it checked by two separate doctors and they said not to worry about it. I can't remember what they called it, but I have had it for years. Regardless, if you have something you are unsure of, ask your doctor about it when you get a check up, just to make sure it isn't cancer.

wow this is odd so many people have it, anyway so do I. can someone go to the doctor and post what it is called.

I have 3 of these balls, I have had them scene i can remember. one of them seem to be atach with a small small string this one is about 1/4 the size of normal ones and the other two are a bit larger than pees.

I had an operation when i was very young to remove one of my testicles which was loged up in me. I don't know if this has something to do with it?

Can anyone tell me if I need to get this checked out any time soon?

I'm 21 and my dad said its normal. but my girlfriend dosnt think so.

This is weird there is this many cases of this. I have the same thing mines
small ball attached to vein on left side. Mine does have some feeling though if you put tension on it. I saw doc when I was fifteen and he told me it was like a varicose vein inside the scrotum o.O But who knows it
just hurts and bothers me once in a while