Hi Guys, I know this may have been covered intesively, but I've read others on similar topics as mine, but not really the same as what im going through.

First of all, this "feeling" in my testicle (or around there) is like an uncomfortable feeling. It's a feeling which I cannot describe honestly, but its not painful, there is no lumps, and even if i touch my testicles for e.g shower or checking, i feel no problems, aches, or uncomfortability at all. It does not hurt, but it soughta feels like maybe a vein is the causing the weird feeling. I've examined my testicle area, and I think that it may be a vein, cause when i soughta lightly touch it, i tend to find that part that may be causing that weird feeling. Im not sure. But even if it is or isn't the vein, what could have caused this? I have mastarbated a few times that week, and nothing else. It has been a 1 week and half and the feeling is still there, I am going to see the doctors tomorrow. I think its best to get an xray to see what underlies this feeling...what you guys think?

Sometimes the feeling goes away when i walk around, or when i lay down, but it seems to be there always.

What possible reason could this all of a sudden have an affect on me? How can something like this just come out of nowhere, there must of been a reaction as to why this may have happened.

who knows, anyone who has had this "feeling" or care to shed some light on their views? Much appreciated and Thanks.

Hi

I felt almost the same thing that started yesterday. It feels like an obsticle in a vein that cause pulsating "swooches". I am a bit concerned if it might be developing into something serious. I'm thinking of going to a doctor if it get's worse. I suggest you do too. Take care. /Karl

hi guys, just a followup from my post, i went to 2 different doctors (my family doctor wasn't available due to our holidays), and they both didn't think anything serious and advised to do a ultrasound.

Anyways, I did an ultra sound and the specialist looked at it, and didn't find anything obvious, and in the report i gave to my family doctor just stated that my left vein (that is connected to my testicle) is a bit bigger then the right one and no signs of danger. Docotor told me to take it easy and thinks it is probably due to stress and also that because i carry some heavy things (work related) and might have caused the problems. Anyways, so far so good, and I hope all you have similar issues haves yours checked out as well.

I hope to god this is the same case with me...

I have a pain thats below my testicles (both) on the things (prolly) that connect them to what ever the hell they are connected to.. im guessing the prostate. I dont have any bump on the testies.. and I dont really feel the pain on them, but its definetely below the tests. This pain has been off and on for about .. 2 years now.. and yea.. im a m***n, but no health insurance kinda keeps me from seeking help. Such a great country.. this US of A.. can only get help if your rich enough to afford it.

I too am having a similar problem. It seems to be primarily on my right testicle. It's a small discomfort, not pain which doesnt seem to be affected if i touch it. I've been checking for abnormalies and from what i can tell everything is normal, ie no lumps or soreness. It seems to randomly go on and off at times.

The best way i can explain it would be like when you get "butterflys" in your stomach but its located "in" my testicle.

any help would be great

i really dont think it is anything to worry about...i kind of get the same feeling sometimes , i think it is kind of a mental thing where you think you have problems...just like when i had sex the other day i kept thinking i caught something and whenever i felt a bit off i really thought i was ill!!

Lately I've been uncomfortable with my testes wearing my brieves and pants. I keep on adjusting it in the place and it feels the same even if I were loose breif and pants. I visually checked but couldn't find anything unusuall but since I've not checked regularly before I can't really comment on the size or shape if there is a change. No pain no colour change etc., I think it may be the size by the feeling of uncomfortableness but am not sure. Can someone suggest?

I just noticed something like that.. the vein off my right testical is a little sore to touch. It might be a little bigger, but who knows. i noticed it all of the sudden when i lifted my balls up. And i don't like it one bit..

hiya yea im no different really, just yesterday i started to feel uncomfortable in my left testicle, feels like a little squeeze, but its prob something normal as if it was serious i think it would be ongoing all the time, so it could just be a natural thing, i mean we have balls with life in them, we're gonna be reminded they are there at some points in our lives i think, dont worry about it guys.

wuh! glad to see this cite.. I've been having this "uncomfortable" feeling too.. I almost got worried.. what a relief!.. =)

Well after doing some searching it would seem this is a common thing among men. I too have this weird feeling, which is best described as "butterflies in your stomach, except it is in your testicle". That is when I knew that we are all having the same problem. I too have a job where I lift heavy objects almost all the time and this seems to be affecting me as well. It must increase the blood flow and stressing of a certain area. When I feel my left testicle, nothing really seems out of place, if I were to apply any amount of pressure it sometimes gives me the pulsating feeling that we call "butterflies", but it does feel as it were not in the testicle but in the vein surrounding it. After hearing the doc say it is all clear and may be due to stress at the work place, I will try to just keep living with it unless it seemingly gets worse. I'm mainly just leaving this comment as support to the others who paid and went to the doc.

(BECAUSE OF HEAVY THING ) hey hi! wow, i thought i was the only one in the world.. i also have this feeling now.. i don't know the term.. it's like when u r hungry in the tummy, but it happens down there.. BUT.. i think bcoz of HEAVY STUFFS.. this started few days ago when i got back to GYM after few years.. i admit that I tried lifting heavier than i can bear.. i thought at first it was because of Amino Acid i take before going to Gym.. but reading all ur posts.. i gues it is bcoz of that heavy plates i carried.. will not go to gym this whole week to see if it will be gone.. will update u..

I too have been struggling with my right testicle for the past 4 days. The only way I could describe the feeling is that it's a warm feeling, not painful or anything. Another thing that has been happening is that it has become sensitive. I can no longer wear boxer shorts because I just noticed how my right testicle is constantly brushing up against my leg. I had to go out and buy some briefs to keep them in place. And I think it has gotten better. It occurred to me that it may be swollen, so I even tried putting an ice pack on it. But this was pure agony. I wouldn't recommend it unless you really need it. I think it has reduced in swelling because of the briefs. They're no longer banging around without support.

Also, I asked someone about it and they listed some of the following reasons:

Jacking off too much.
Sitting on one of them by accident.
getting turned on all the time, but no sex.
Someone kicked you.
You lifted something heavy, and you got a minor hernia.

So yeah, I think it is a very common thing so there is no need to stress upon first discovering a sore testicle. However, if the pain if becoming more regular and persistent, go see a doctor as soon as you can. It's just not worth waiting around for.

This def helped me out! I was getting real worried for awhile. tonight is the second time its done this and I was freakin out man Lol. For me its like a pulsating shock in the testical, in the vain section! Like a vains tingeling.

what do u think i should do ? i have a weird feeling in my testicles hard to describe like a tingeling shock it comes and goes?