I have been suffering from a sharp pain in my left lower abdomen nausea, vomiting and loose stoole and dieareah for the last 2 weeks after becoming dehyddrated my doctor put me in the hospital and ran a ct scan and a galbladder funtion test and an edc? where they rung the thing down your throat. the diagnosis came back with a hiatal hernia irretable bowel syndrome and that i had a cyst on my adrenal gland above my liver. my doctor put me on meds for the hiatal hernia and IBS but he said the cyst was no big deal this has me very concerned. could this cyst be what is actually causing my symptoms?

Hi there, I think that it's best to trust the doctor's diagnosis. I tis possible that it could be causing your symptoms but it sounds more to me like IBS is what's causing your problems. What makes you think that a cyst could cause that?

I know this was 3 years ago but funny i have the same problem nd it is crazy i get pain everyday i been in doc visit nd e.r nd still nothing i get the same results no medz no nothing did yours grew more??? What have they been doing for you to control the pain???