Hi, I would like to ask a question concerning cystic fibrosis diet. I work as a nurse in a hospital, and I heard for a lot of cystic fibrosis cases in last 6 months. Of course, the affected are all newborn, and I am just curious about their fates. I do not want to ask doctors, they all seem jumpy and nervous when you ask them anything about their little patients. So, will there be any help from you?

You already know that cystic fibrosis is a very serious illness that emerges in newborn right after their birth. Mucus secretion is intensified in such a great manner that it affects almost every body system. This includes lungs, which complicates breathing and pancreas, making it unable to perform its basic functions. Thus, extreme control of food is necessary, plus enzymes that pancreas makes has to be replaced. Anyway, it is just a part of many difficulties child will have to endure in its life.