I need some info about cystic fibrosis and inheritance-do you think my child one day could inherit cystic fibrosis for I am a carrier but I never had any complications cystic fibrosis related? So do you think I should be worry over this for I would like to stay pregnant pretty soon and now am pretty much concerned over this cystic fibrosis and inheritance issue?

It is always wise being concerned over the cystic fibrosis and inheritance when it comes to getting pregnant but I don't think that your baby has big chances to get the illness for you know for having the cystic fibrosis it is always needed that both of parents are cystic fibrosis carriers and if this is the case than you should consider some other options on how to get pregnant-vitro fertilization is one of the best opt here for than inheritance of cystic fibrosis could easily be avoided just by choosing the healthy embryo that is to be inherited in the uterus. Anyway I advice your husband do some cystic fibrosis tests just to see at what point this cystic fibrosis and inheritance issue stands so if it turns out he is negative than you are free to get pregnant without worrying over cystic fibrosis and inheritance though there are the chances your baby to be also a carrier but I don’t think this would affect her health in any way.