Hi, I am suffering from cystic fibrosis for several months. Also before it was diagnosed I felt week and tired. Some people told me that is also one of the signs for cystic fibrosis. Soon I went to doctor and he discovered this disorder. I know that it affects pancreas and lung so I would like to know if special nutrition is necessary in such cases.

Hi, I am also suffering from cystic fibrosis and you have to make some changes in your eating habits. First you have to intake more calories as your lungs are working faster, you are sweating more than the others and when you got cold your organism needs more energy to fight with inflammations.
Also you would be careful with glucose intake because there may not be enough insulin from pancreas because of fibrosis.
Other digestive enzymes you may replace with supplements which have digestive enzymes in tablets.
Also you would increase intake of salt because you are loosing it trough excessive sweating.
Also very important is to take extra fats as they give enough energy and don't need oxygen to be used in organism.