While I was in hospital waiting for my baby to be born, I heard a lot of stories about various things that could go wrong with both babies and their mothers. One of those was about cystic fibrosis and lungs. I mean how lungs are affected by this illness and things like that. I was very shook up. I mean this cystic fibrosis is just one of so many potential diseases. Thank God I had a safe delivery, and there is nothing wrong with my baby.

Cystic fibrosis and lungs problems are always connected. This disease causes creation of viscose secretion in breathe ways which makes an excellent soil for chronic lung infection. Thus, lungs work with much less capacity, and always are under hypertension. Children suffering from cystic fibrosis have 50% percent chance to live for 20 years, which is a terrifying number. So, take good care of your child, I wish him all best in life