Hi, I am 38 years old female and I am suffering from cystic fibrosis. It was diagnosed after several weeks of examination last years when I felt really bad. I would like to know something more about this disease and their effects on pancreas as I have heard that it may damage pancreas function.

Hi, I am also struggling with cystic fibrosis for several years. It is disorder which is characterized by forming great amount of mucus in the lungs and pancreas. In that way it blocks air ways in the lung or way in pancreas where different ferments and hormones are passing trough. It causes lack of pancreas ferments and also may cause inflammation when it is clogged with mucus and it makes ideal place for batteries.

Hi, I am 37 yr. old male and I have just diagnosed this past week as a level 2 diabetic. This has everything to do with the pancreas and raises concern with me as well. I pray ernestly to recieve my miracle. I would like to know more about the pancreas.