When I wake up in the morning I feel okay. As the day progresses my stomach starts to hurt. I have no appetite but I force myself to eat, this just seems to increase the pain. I having been feeling constant pain in my stomach for the past 4 months. Along with the constant pain but sometimes increase pain attacks occur which can last hours. When the severe pain kicks in it elevates my blood pressure. The doc wanted to put me on blood pressure medication. I refused as I typically have low blood pressure. I have no energy and have lost 25 pounds. I have had few blood work done they came back negative (thyroid, celiac, pancrease and liver). I had a endoscopy done 4 days ago. I have an ultra sound scheduled for next week. Does anyone have any ideas?

Stomach Upset can mean many things, Parasites, to much sugar, processed sugars are poisons to all animal , eating foods in the wrong way. Fruits do not stop in the stomach, they go straight to the small intestines as do vegetables. Fats and proteins go to the stomach and take up to six hours or more to digest. If you pile them all together in one large meal, they can pile up all together and Ferment/rot. Its been recommended to eat fruit and juices in the morning (releases energy), later vegetables, then later, fats and proteins. If this does not help go to phase two to see if you have a undiagnosed health problems. Take one gram (1000mg) ascorbic acid (vitamin C) with each meal each day, continue with one additional gram vitamin C each meal until you get the runs, (mild diarrhea). If you get past 15 grams a day, you have and undiagnosed health problem or a very stressful life. Keep going with the ascorbic acid until you get the runs then back off. Its recommended at this time to add other vitamins and supplements. Ascorbic acid is totally non toxic. One doctor gives up to 200 grams a day (injection, iv, oral) to some arthritic and heart case. You can find him and others who use massive doses of ascorbic acid on the internet. These doctors believe in cures and total health, not treatment and drugs. There is much more you can do. Research and doctor your self. Conventional doctors are restricted to FDA approved drugs. Note: All cells are made or replaced only in the presence of adequate vitamin C. Vitamin C is required for cellulose to be made for cell walls. For want of a nail the shoe...........