Hello, good people. I have recently heard that vitamin c can be administrated as an infusion. I must admit that I didn’t know that before. I am very interested in finding out what effect these infusions have. I hope someone can give me some answer. Thanks for reading this. Bye, guys!

Hello to you too. Vitamin C is usually used for vitamin deficiency treatment. There were some studies about potential effect of these infusions to cancer cells. It was found that ascorbic acid was toxic for tumor cells. There was a man with primary renal carcinoma with lung and liver metastases. He was given vitamin C infusion of 30 grams intravenously, twice per week. In several weeks those metastatic lesions disappeared. Imagine that! So, I think we’ll be hearing a lot about effects if vitamin C infusions. If you find out something more, please, let me know. I hope I’ve helped you. Bye!