I am 32 years old with 2 kids and overweight. About a week before my cycle was due, I noticed a dark brown spot, then it happened again the next day. Thinking that it was just my period coming a few days early, I used a tampon overnight. When I took it out there was just a few more dark brown areas and that was it. I have never spotted before or after my cycle normally, so it is a bit out of place. I waited till my period was due and nothing happened! I am normally "old faithful" I have never been late in the 5 years since I had my last child. The real kicker here is my husband had a vasectomy right after the last baby I had, 5 years ago. I am faithful and there is little chance that I am pregnant, although I have not taken a test to confirm that. My question is, what else could it be? Am I too fat for a cycle? How big would a woman have to be for that to happen? I am not stressed (other than missing my period) and my diet has been the same. I have some slight cramping but not the normal PMS cramps. Has anyone had this sort of thing happen to them?

No it's not that your to Fat! So should go as your regular genecologist about this problem. I Honestly don't think it's not normal.