Im not sure whats going on here and could really use some advice. A little background, my period is not always regular. I have a 28 to 30 day cycle but for almost the past year it has been exactly 32 days. So I figured it was finally regular (I'm 28 yrs old). Anyway, I got my period 2 days early according to the tracker I use which has proven extremely accurate in the past. The thing is, it never turned red. I usually start very heavy, bright red and it lasts 6 to 8 days, only turning brown the last day. Last month I got brown spotting and then a bit heavier but brown for 2 days before the heavy red period came. This month, when it came 2 days early it was very very light, mostly occurring when I wipe but sometimes in between. The first day I almost filled a pad, the second I wore one all day and it was lighter. But I usually have to change it every hour or 2! So then It turned to spotting completely. I spotted the next 3 days. On the last day I think I spotted when I wiped a total of 3 times out of the many times I peed. All day today (the next day) I have been fine. I went out tonight and had a brown spot in my underwear, a little when I wiped again and then nothing. I had mild, if any cramps the day before this all started but nothing since. What could this mean?? I have heard of implantation bleeding, and my hubby and I have unprotected sex as pregnancy is not an issue even though we're not tying. However ive never heard of Implantation bleeding lasting so long. According to my tracker this started between 10dpo and 12dpo depending on how long you consider my cycle. Could I be pregnant or is this some sort of hormonal imbalance issue? I'm away from home and can't take a test yet and am looking for some kind of peace of mind/potential anwer. Oh and ps I have been nauseous all day today and needed a nap when I never take naps. I just figured I might be getting sick, but now I'm wondering if it's something else. Please help If you have some sort of advice. Thanks.

Anyone? I could really use some help.

I'm kinda in the same boat, I'm 22 supposed to have my period, (Mydays is mostly accurate ) "started" 2 days ago 6/19, usually I'm VERY heavy, but it was only brownish when I wiped, maybe a few drops in between (sorry, TMI) I had sex with my bf on and around ovulation, that was approx the 6th. I've been pretty moody, and nauseous, but not trying to jump to conclusions. Let me know what turns up for you! Good luck with your results! I'll be taking another test in a week.

hey i'm having the same problem what were your results ?? were either of u pregnant freaking out abit !!

Hey were u pregnant? This is nearly exactly what's going on. Along with hot flashes, sore boobs still, and.mood swings. I figured it would subside by now but nope