Im not sure whats going on here and could really use some advice. A little background, my period is not always regular. I have a 28 to 30 day cycle but for almost the past year it has been exactly 32 days. So I figured it was finally regular (I'm 28 yrs old). Anyway, I got my period 2 days early according to the tracker I use which has proven extremely accurate in the past. The thing is, it never turned red. I usually start very heavy, bright red and it lasts 6 to 8 days, only turning brown the last day. Last month I got brown spotting and then a bit heavier but brown for 2 days before the heavy red period came. This month, when it came 2 days early it was very very light, mostly occurring when I wipe but sometimes in between. The first day I almost filled a pad, the second I wore one all day and it was lighter. But I usually have to change it every hour or 2! So then It turned to spotting completely. I spotted the next 3 days. On the last day I think I spotted when I wiped a total of 3 times out of the many times I peed. All day today (the next day) I have been fine. I went out tonight and had a brown spot in my underwear, a little when I wiped again and then nothing. I had mild, if any cramps the day before this all started but nothing since. What could this mean?? I have heard of implantation bleeding, and my hubby and I have unprotected sex as pregnancy is not an issue even though we're not tying. However ive never heard of Implantation bleeding lasting so long. According to my tracker this started between 10dpo and 12dpo depending on how long you consider my cycle. Could I be pregnant or is this some sort of hormonal imbalance issue? I'm away from home and can't take a test yet and am looking for some kind of peace of mind/potential anwer. Oh and ps I have been nauseous all day today and needed a nap when I never take naps. I just figured I might be getting sick, but now I'm wondering if it's something else. Please help If you have some sort of advice. Thanks so much!!

Popes I posted this twice. I didn't realize it posted the first time. Sorry

So were u pregnant or was it normal?

I am going through the exact same thing now... So eager to know what finally happened... :)