I have experienced headaches and fatigue for the past 4 years after 2 car accidents. I did not have a single one symptom before these accidents. Headaches are mostly at the temples but can also be in forehead or simply shooting through eye. They dominate my day and can last even several days before abating. Doctors have looked at MS and Lupus. I also had MRI's with white leasions appearing in the brain not typical or MS. One nother neurologist said it was demylating disease and recently a third neuro who said it may be a silent migrane. Is there such a thing as a silent migrane? Is it possible I have it? Please help.

Yes, there is a form of migraine called acephalgic migraine. This means that you have all the migraine symptoms including auras with no head pain. Migraine is a very diverse disorder which can cause many neurologic symptoms so, yes, this may be one possibility. The best advice I can provide, is for you to be seen at an academic center. You should probably start by seeing a doctor who specializes in MS, and then perhaps a rheumatologist. These individuals will require all of your previous records, and then can review the information and complete your evaluation. Good luck