i took a bad fall in february and got an xray of my hip- they said nothing broken. after i week i was back to normal. a week after that i started getting a burning sensation in my legs. it felt like my bones were on fire. sometime i felt a "gush of liquid" go down the inside of my legs. sometimes they felt heavy and stiff. most of the time they just ached awful and have a burning feeling. then my arm started with the same symptoms, sometimes even going numb. but only my right arm. (my left arm is fine) i have no back or neck pain. the leg pain is every day and the arm pain is maybe a couple days a week. laying down, relaxing makes the burning sensation worse. the closer i got to my period the worse it was too. i've had an mri done, no MS. i've had bone scan, everything normal. i've had tons of blood tests, no lupus, no nothing, everything clear. i went to a chiropractor, no pinched nerve. i went to a neuro doc who said i should see a psych doc. i have appt coming up to see another neuro doc. i'm young (38 yrs) and healthy, in good shape. i'm having to take tramadol and occasionally vicodin for the pain. this is driving me crazy! has anyone had something similar to this? i know i can wait to see what the next doc says but was hoping someone could give me some insight..
thanks!

Have you gone to a reliable rheumatologist? I went through the same series of doctors like you did but fortunately I had another doctor I was seeing regarding another illness and he suggested a rheumatologist as I felt I wasn't crazy (as the neurologist made me feel) and I asked my other doctor about fibromyalgia on my own. Check it out on line to see if the symptoms sound familiar to you. Some doctors believe in it while others are very skeptical. I too had an injury first then an onset of the same kind of symptoms. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. The rheum doctor can help you manage your pain and keep you off most of the narcotics that other doctors want to give you. If you have fibromyalgia, it can only be managed at this time, not cured. You are not crazy...most likely you have an overactive nervous system and a low tolerance to pain due to fribromyalgia. It is real pain....there are many out there like you. Good luck!

I have had the exact symptoms that you've described. I've been looking online and found your description to be what I'm feeling. I have also had some issues with my right arm, not my left. My legs are the biggest problem with pain, burning, numbness and overall heavy feeling. I have not begun the doctor route. I have an appt. with my primary care next week. I have been searching online for some direction to save time and money. I am interested to know if you've looked into the fibromyalgia that was mentioned in response to your inquiry.

I know this is off the wall but get checked for Arnold Chiari or Syringomyelia.

You did not mention if you had an ultrasound to look for blood clots.  Your symptoms fall into those problems.