For the past few weeks I have been getting terrible migraines out of no where. Again, out of no where, I start getting light headed as if I am going to faint. Dizziness, so bad at some points I almost trip over my own feet. I get points of confusion. Sometimes I'll be in the middle of talking to someone, and I forget what I said. When I get the dizzy spells, I get nausiated. My head sometimes feels like it's going to pop right off. I start sweating for no apparent reason. I have no idea what this is. I know it's not the migraine giving me the other symptoms because when i get them, I dont always have a headache.

%-) %-) %-) %-)

I've been online today trying to figure out my headache issues as well. The symptoms that you are listing sound like they could be potentially serious and I urge you to see a doctor.

Please check out this site :
webmd.com/migraines-headaches/tc/migraine-headaches-when-to-call-a-doctor

Best of luck,
T

OMG! you have just described exactly how i have been feeling? did you go see a doctor? Do you know what it is or why it is happenning now?

I am 38 weeks pregnant and have experienced terrible migraines throughout the pregnancy. I was prescribed slow release asprin and periactin to minimise the severity of the symtoms (not all resulted in a headache).
I stupidly failed to fill the repeat presciption when the asprin ran out and hence did not take them for 2 weeks. This resulted in a severe episode that included stroke like symptoms: loss of the use of the right hand side of my body, Severe confusion and total memory loss. I could not communicate verbally nor could I recognise anybody including my own children. These symptoms lasted for days and it has taken over a month for the confusion to end.
A scan shows no stoke evidence and the doctors believe that it was caused by a sever migraine (even though) the headache came much later than the other symptoms.
I urge you to see a doctor in whom you trust and good luck!

This sounds like it could be an anxiety or panic attack.

Bit late but just found this - I am a long time migraine sufferer and for the past five years have suffered from what my Neurologist calls "Silent Migraines" All the symptoms you described - memory loss, nausea, dizziness etc... but no pain. I had MRI's and Sleep Deprived EEG's and they confirmed that it was a migraine for sure. Hopefully that is what you are experiencing. It was the memory loss that was scary for me but the Neurologist told me that I was most probably experiencing this all along but the pain overrode the memory loss so I didnt realise it was happening.

maybe u have anemia...try to get the doctor to get ur blood checked...