Hey there. Here I am again. Again, I was not here for a while. 

I found a boyfriend and I really had amazing time with him. I was with him all the time, I forget about anyone and anything.

It was not a long relationship, it lasted for 15 days and it was so short because of my panic attacks and depression.

He saw it once, he saw it twice and he told me that he doesn't need a person with those kinds of the attacks in his life.

This is not the first time that this has happened to me and I don't know what to do anymore, because my anxiety with panic attacks and depression ruined my relationships.

Any advice?

Not really, I cannot tell you anything that is going to help you with your relationships. I would never date a person suffering from panic attacks or depression either, they are just pulling you down with them.

You shouldn't try and get into a relationship while suffering from these things. You need to work on yourself and you need to overcome all of this, then, when you are actually ready for a relationship, you can start one. You see, you don't really like or love the person you are with, you just want someone to stick around, that's just not right.

You should listen to Eating Boss, he is right. I was dating this guy once who was suffering from depression. I didn't realize it immediately, it took me about two months to figure it out. We dated for a few days less than half a year and it was the worst relationship of my life. I promised myself to never date anyone who is suffering from depression again. I had a chance to date someone suffering from depression again but I didn't want to. That is why I think Eating boss is right, you shouldn't try and date until you fix yourself.

It is not like that. I am not suffering from anxiety nor from panic attacks, but I would never date someone who thinks like Eating Boss, for example. These people are still human and they need love, they need it even more than other people do. You need to be more understanding and you need to reach out to them and to help them out. What kind of person are you if you just say things like that. People deserve a chance. So don't worry Rafferty, just do your best to be the best person you can be and the right one will come.

I see your point of view, Gaia, but I am not here to let people offend me and make me feel bad about myself or about the world just because of their own personal problems. I hold nothing against these people, but if you are going to make me feel bad, I don't want you near me. Go and fix your own problems, talk to a psychologist, get over your anxiety, panic attacks, depression or whatever, because only then will you be able to have a normal social interaction with someone. I don't care if someone hates me for this, this is how I am.

It is hard for anyone to tell you what exactly your problem is. I had this, I know how hard this situation can be and my anxiety with panic attacks destroyed almost all of my relationships. I always wanted to find a main reason why this is happening to me, but the true story is that there is no reason beside myself. I am the only reason and as soon as I find the way to cure it, I probably will have normal relationship. I was refusing to visit doctor and to tell him about this, because I was scared that people will tell that I am crazy or something like that. Now, I really need to do that if I want to have normal relationship in the future.

Hey.

I know one girl, she is far more depressed than I ever was, and because of this depression she had constant need for people around her. So, she was in so many relationships and every relationship was ruined because of the depression. 

So, in my opinion, that is not the smartest thing that you can do in this case, while you are suffering from depression.

You should be alone for a while just to be sure what you want and what you are going to do about this. You need to find yourself and find out what exactly you want and than you can give your attention to someone else.

Hm...I think that I don't agree with some of you guys, with all due respect. I think that, of course, you should not jump into relationship to another when you are depressed just to be with someone, but I don't think that you should be single and alone just because you are depressed. It doesn't matter are you depressed all the time or occasionally, but sometimes you really need someone to be there for you.

And of course, I am not expecting that you guys give me the cure for this (I know that there is no cure for it) immediately, but to help me with some advice. What you would do in this case? 

Please, don't get me wrong. It is not my intention to fight with you about this. I just want to tell you that I believe, from my personal experience, that it is very selfish to spend a time with someone just because you believe that you need someone when you are depressed.

That was the main point of my post. I didn't mean that you should stay forever alone, or at least as long as you are depressed. I understand that you need love, but you need to find the way to deal with it and if you don't find it, you will ruin not just your relationship, you will ruin your partner as well.