? help! im tired of being deppresed and negative >:( :-(

Andy try and join a cbt group. Cbt teaches you to react to things in non anxiety provoking and depressive ways. The main exercise that is helping me is the Tea form thought countering exercise. It has made me a stronger person and helped me build my self esteem. Try and read the introductory book by sam obitz on cbt and start doing the Tea form exercises and you will feel better.

annie1

Im sick and tired trying to deal with anxiety issues + panic attacks + depression . I really am pissed off and cannot understand that when it comes to deal with something threatining like depression and suicidal thoughts you have to pay lots of money like U have mentioned here the Cbt course or Theres the other books of Lindon method:((

Why do u have to pay all these money to save someone live from killing himself??? because hes so pissed off because he cannot live a lf like before?

Why a miserably sufferer who maybe wants help from the comfortable of his house cannot find an online CBT class on the net???
Why does he need to pay a lot of money when coming to deal with a life threatining situation???

I would like a quick answer pls because really I feel for all thoses sufferes out there. I can understand their pain they are going through.

I finish with something here ...... All this methods , books , dvds, etc ..are all buisness and money for the owners thats BS!!

Thanks and sorry for being a bit nasty

Gil

I understand your frustration and I too do not like all the commercial bs out there for anxiety and depression.
However there are alternatives, some universities offer cbt groups free of charge and you can read all the cbt books free of charge at your local library. So give those options a try.