how long does it take for dettol burn on face to heal?

Like with every burn type injury, the healing of the chemical burns also depends on how large area of skin was affected and how deep has the burn come. Affected skin will for some time be sore, peeling and more or less darker in pigment, perhaps for a week or two if area isn’t too big, before the dark spots slowly start to lighten and become more like surrounding skin. You should really make sure to at least dilute small amount of Dettol with water next time because it’s anti-septic chemical that really isn’t meant to be applied directly on skin.

my sister has used dettol with lavender and orange in the bath as a soak and now has red blistery burns on her face, eyes and skin swollen and on her upper chest - these are parts that werent submerged in the bath but subject to the steam - is this a chemical burn? What is the best treatment?

once i got a big pimple under my nose and it was very painful.. i was so stupid that i applied concentrated dettol on it... with in few seconds my skin was burning like a hell.. then i washed off my face with water many times later, i was shocked to see a burning mark over that place ... i was so frustrated... later thought to take help of alovera and honey... these things moisturizes the skin and reduces the tightening feeling of the skin.. with in 2 days that burnt skin peeled off leaving a fresh skin under it.. I WAS SO HAPPY !! then came with other problem that after 1-2 days it left a black mark in that place below the skin... then i started using the same treatment along with turmeric this time... guys believe me it does a wonderful job.. as its a natural treatment it takes bit long time but now i don't have any mark over burnt place... :) :) now when ever i see those photos i just laugh at my stupidity :P :P

i am also in the situation to remove Dettol burned mark on my face shall I use the alovera and honey with turmeric at first time.
Senthil R

How long it took to get cure ?

how long it take?

hoe long it takes

kitna tim lgy ga jny men yh mark

How much time take?

How much time take?

Bro ? How much time does it takes to cure completely ? Plz help even am facing the same problem.

It really works?? Because even I did the same thing and it is looking awkward

With in one week 70 % mark went off..But Still i can see 10-20 % black mark