i started getting brown spots on my face after having my baby. what can i put on them to get rid of them

Hello! This is a very common thing that happens during pregnancy. The brown patches can sometimes appear without being pregnant. They are called melasma then, but if they appear during pregnancy they are called chloasma or differently "the mask of pregnancy".

This disorder happens due to hormonal change during pregnancy and represents only on of the many skin changes women may experience during and after pregnancy. Chloasma usually goes away on its own a few months after delivery. You should cover your face in the sun and wear sunblocks.
Besides pregnancy, these spots can be cause by birth control pills.

Although it Is said that it goes away on its own, there are products that are being made to help get rid of them.
How long have you had the patches?

i have dark spots underarms i've used so many cream but i think it made worse and look like its burnt become red spots worse ugly. i tired order things cream waste my money. i cried because i cant stand to look in mirror. i cant wear anything also cant go out. what will show ugly my underarm? please help! :'(

try vitamin C

I have been trying so many things to eliminate Dark spots underarms and face and the only remedie i found with excellent results is the topical application of product-Treatments with Vitamin K.
I hope this remedie will be useful for you too

www.TouchOneSkinCare.com

I used a chemical peel cream called Fluorouracil that I bought online. The generic version I bought was called "Flonida" in 5% strength. I applied the cream 2x per day for 8 days. For the first few days nothing will happen and then the brown spots will get darker and it will start to get red and tender and will crust over. A few days after stopping the brown will start peeling off leaving healthy new skin. I used a great ointment for healing called "bag balm", it's similar in texture to Aquaphor but contains an antibiotic to prevent infection and promote faster healing.

It worked to remove quarter sized brown patches I had on each upper cheek that I understand may have been caused by my birth control pills and sun damage to my fair skin. I looked into laser but decided to try this because it was so much cheaper, and I'm glad I did because it worked! I am so thrilled at the result! It is a very safe cream that is used to treat precancerous skin conditions. You can read all about it online but don't be scared by the pictures. You don't have to use it as long as the people treating actual pre-cancers so it won't be as bad.
It works by targeting sun damaged and faster reproducing cells, not healthy tissue and although the process is uncomfortable it's worth it. It cost me less than fifteen dollars including shipping. :-D

I hope this helps someone...