hi i got this scar when i was a kid  and its looks so bad on my right hand. how can i get rid of because it steals away my confidence

I have a bad burn scar on my right forearm which is noticeable. There is not much you can do as it is like cooked skin. There are some products which can help clear the skin a bit for some less serious burns and some which help a little for the more serious ones. There's not really a way to make it go 100% away. You just have to be confident and not let it get the best of you. If someone judges you based on a skin flaw then they are not worth your time. Everyone deserves to be treated well. Don't let some shallow people discourage you. You can only embrace it or let it stray you from a good time. 

Aloe vera has been used for centuries as a natural healer. It works especially well if your scar is fresh.

Lemon and tomato juice both can help gently remove the dead skin and help the skin rejuvenate. Lemon has acidic properties that naturally lighten the scars. Freshly squeezed tomato juice is a natural bleaching agent and naturally cures the burn marks. Here’s how you can use them: Rinse the burn with cool (room temperature) water. You will need two clean washcloths, a fresh lemon and some fresh tomato juice. The burn mark should first be rinsed thoroughly under cold water. Now, place a moistened washcloth on the burn mark for a few hours. Meanwhile, keep some fresh lemon juice ready. Now, moisten the other washcloth with fresh lemon juice and dab the burn mark gently. After the area is dry, you should apply some fresh tomato juice on the burn mark. Due to its strong natural bleaching effect, you can get rid of the burn mark in just a few days. Repeat this procedure about twice a day on a regular basis to be rid of burn marks.