Okay, so i am 16. Female. Never done anything sexual so i am 100% sure this is not a std or anything of the sorts. SO, i stared to shave young (pubic hairs..bikini line, vaginal area) at 12 or 13. And ever nice i started i would get these in grown hairs. I am half black - so i guess i am prone to that (curly hair growing inwards). But now almost my entirety of my inner thighs are covered with these dark marks and scars. And too many ingrown hairs. I am too embarrassed to go swimming, I never wear shorts because you can see them.  Also I have these sick pimples down there...  Waxing - - the scars are still there! When i was younger - i was dumb enough to pick at them and.. well it is just getting worse over the years. !!NOT ITCHY!!
 So please, if anyone knows how to get rid of these or at least improve - please help! thank you so much
 **I have tried bio oil, i know it says it takes about 4-6 months, still never did a thing :(
If this never goes away.. i am scared to have sex, or let anyone see it. I feel really embarrassed. 

I have scars and bikini lines too, but i got from wearing too tight undies, don't you think it's only that?

Yeah, no. Mine are not from that. Probably from shaving and stuff i think

the best thing to do to get rid of the dark scars, which i have done and i am a woman of color, so this happens to me too, is to get lemons cut them in half rub them on the area for a while about 6 minutes...THEN  use brown sugar and lemon juice to exfoliate, MIX THEM IN A BOWL exfoliate for about 5 minutes. then after doin that use cocoa butter moistureizer, within 2 weeks yuh will see improvment :) PROMISE !

and do this everyday :) once everyday.

What about lime juice? Do you think that that would work too?

Did it work????

did the lemons, etc work?

Doesn't it burn when you put lemons on that area ?

It burns and itches like mad !! I feel use the creme mederma mainly meant for such ones.
Lemon is no doubt bleeching agent but trust me the pain is severe !! I doubt if some people can take this pain at the cost of beauty....

I get them to but I started using veet for sensitive skin the hair removal cream it works really well hardly no bumps ur dark marks I also use skin tight right after for like 2 days

Hello sisters,

Do not use nair or veet on your pubic ares or skin for that matter. The ingredients in these products are too harsh...they are chemicals disinterade hair....hair is protein, your skin has protein and if you are of the darker goddess completion my Nubian queens....its filled with melanin wich makes your goddess principles also creative sources.

if someone is advertisng chemicals ...its because he or she is an agent. This is how the internet works!!!!!! Its big brother

Wake up!!!!!

The sister is right, lemon and brown sugar, if it stings or hurts dilute the lemon  with water or use olive oil in the mix or any other natural oil that is soothing.

Also, you can apply a warm towel on the inflamed area so that the pores open up.

Now to draw  out the puss apply sulpher based creams. In the black community we have creams that come with sulpheor for the hair. But you can also fiind that tooth paste helps in drying out the zits or pimples ....

Also, rose oil helps as daily moisteriser, stop wearing tight underwear or tight clothes....and when you go to sleep go comando on the nights you don have your P.

Let the sun shine on your private areas to activate the melanin ( sisters....if you are awake you will innerstand and overstand)

But by no means apply veet or nair or any depilatory creams to your melinated skins!!! Espeially not your Goddes principle.

is this lemon and brown sugar process to be done before or after you shave?

where do u appy the lemon and brown sugar bikini line and the lips area? and do it work on in brown hairs to

Do you have to do this everyday?